This guide aims to provide a simple overview of the key factors influencing the value of residential children’s homes. It will be useful for those looking to buy or sell a children's home business.
The key topics covered are as follows:
- Earnings multiples applied within the residential children's services sector
- Presentation of EBITDA in order to maximise value
- The key drivers of value for residential children's homes
- Various illustrative valuations based upon these key drivers
- An explanation of the difference between Enterprise Value (i.e. the headline price offered for a business) and the Equity Value (i.e. the amount that the shareholders will actually receive for the shares of the company)
Download a copy of the report here: LINK