This guide aims to provide a simple overview of the key factors influencing the value of residential homes providing care to individuals with learning disabilities, autism, or mental health conditions. It will be useful for those looking to buy or sell a specialist residential care home.
They key topics covered are:
- Earnings multiples applied within the residential specialist care market
- Presentation of EBITDA in order to maximise value
- The key drivers of value for residential LD/mental health homes
- Various illustrative valuations based upon these key drivers
- An explanation of the difference between Enterprise Value (i.e. the headline price offered for a business) and the Equity Value (i.e. the amount that the shareholders will actually receive for the shares of the company)
Download a copy of the report below:
If you are considering selling your specialist care business, we would be happy to produce a complimentary valuation report for you. As a team of chartered accountants, we take a granular view on valuation, analysing the ways in which performance can be presented to achieve the optimum price.
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial conversation.
Further details on how we can support you in selling your business can be found by following the link below.