This guide aims to provide a simple overview of the key factors influencing the value of homecare businesses. It will be useful for those looking to buy or sell a business in the homecare sector.
The key topics covered are as follows:
- Earnings multiples applied within the homecare sector
- Presentation of EBITDA in order to maximise value
- The key drivers of value for homecare businesses
- Various illustrative valuations based upon these key drivers
- An explanation of the difference between Enterprise Value (i.e. the headline price offered for a business) and the Equity Value (i.e. the amount that the shareholders will actually receive for the shares of the company)
Download a copy of the report below:
If you are considering selling your homecare business, we would be happy to produce a complimentary valuation report for your business. As a team of chartered accountants, we take a granular view on valuation, analysing the ways in which performance can be presented to achieve the optimum price.
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com for an initial conversation.
Further details on how we can support you in selling your business can be found by following the link below.