This guide aims to provide a simple overview of the key factors influencing the value of elderly residential care homes. It will be useful for those looking to buy or sell residential care homes and nursing homes.
The guide covers the following topics:
- EBITDA multiples applied to care home businesses
- Optimum presentation of EBITDA
- Key drivers of value within the sector
- Illustrative valuations for a range of different care home businesses
- Explanation of the difference between "Enterprise Value" (i.e. the headline price for a business) and "Equity Value" (i.e. the actual value which shareholders will receive for the shares in the company)
Download the guide below:
If you are considering selling your care homes, we would be happy to produce a complimentary valuation report for you. As a team of chartered accountants, we take a granular view on valuation, analysing the ways in which performance can be presented to achieve the optimum price.
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com for an initial conversation.
Further details on how we can support you in selling your business can be found by following the link below.